What size do I need?
Average weight 422g
Buy Now Find a retailer
The Halcon Waistcoat can be worn over a baselayer or outer layer for comfortable load-carrying for all outdoor activities. The Parameta® A Cotton+ fabric is rugged but quick drying, quiet and lightweight. The 14 pockets/ compartments allow a range of equipment to be organised, transported and easily accessible – ideal for wildlife watchers, photographers, fieldworkers and overseas travellers.
- Engineered to distribute the weight of equipment carried across the whole shoulder area to minimise any neck discomfort.
- Cushioning on shoulders for comfort and protection from straps.
- High collar with fleecy lining.
- Two-way front zip with chin guard gives easy access to inner layers.
- Poppered side slits for fit adjustment to enable easy sitting or striding.
- Generous arm holes so the waistcoat can be worn over a wide range of garments.
- Waist drawcord for optimum fit when load-carrying. Drawcord adjusters secured in pockets.
- Two zipped map-sized pockets at chest height, mesh-lined to reduce temperature gain.
- Two bellows pockets on chest with internal secure compartments for pen or pencil and glasses or sunglasses.
- Two generous poppered pockets poppers, tabbed for fast access.
- Two handwarming pockets at hip level
- Two internal mesh pockets on chest for safe storage of valuables.
- Two internal hip level drop pockets, open-topped with light elastication to help retain heavy loads.
- Constructed from Parameta A® Cotton+ fabric for robustness and quietness combined with rapid drying, wind resistance and low weight.