Páramo garments provide maximum comfort and performance for life. Occasionally quality issues occur and accidents happen, so we provide a comprehensive Customer Service to ensure that you get the most from every Páramo garment you own.
We also genuinely do value your feedback on all aspects of our range and our service - so please get in touch!
At Páramo we positively encourage feedback....
If you have a question, please contact us on the 01892 786444 or click here to send us your question.
If you have a suggestion for a change to a garment, for a new style to suit your activity or a particular colour that you would like to see in the range, or if are happy to give us general feedback on the Páramo garment or garments that you wear to help us develop the range, please complete this feedback form.
Any garments returned to us under our guarantee will be repaired or replaced, at our discretion, Free of Charge – please refer to our ‘Lifetime Guarantee’ for further details.
Please note that any damage to a Páramo garment through normal “wear and tear” or accidental damage can be repaired for a reasonable cost, see below.
|Customer repairs and alterations|
Should a garment become damaged or a modification be needed, our Customer Service Team can provide a full complement of repairs and alterations, from patching to a complete sleeve replacement.
Repairs and Alteration charges per garment (inc. VAT and carriage)
|Repairs, patching and panel replacement||from||£38.00|
|Main zip replacements||from||£45.00|
- ordered direct from your retailer
- ordered direct from your retailer
|Garment body alterations||from||£55.00|
|Garment clean and reproof||from||£30.00|
A combination of any of the above repairs or alterations on one garment will
necessarily be charged in full. All charges include an obligatory clean and reproof.
The above are examples of work that we can undertake. Should you have any other requests, not included on the above list, please call us on 01892 786444 and we will do our best to provide a solution. We will always provide a cost estimate before carrying out any work.
Please check the Garment Turnaround section below before you decide to send a garment in to ensure it fits with your future plans.
In the unlikely event that you need to return a Páramo garment please launder it and send it to:
Páramo Customer Services
Durgates Industrial Estate
After the repair/alteration of a Páramo Directional Waterproof garment, it will be dry cleaned and re-proofed as part of our service. Our Health and Safety policy requires that all returned garments are in a clean and dry condition before work can commence so please ensure that all garments are laundered prior to returning.
Any garments which require cleaning prior to repair will be subject to a minimum £10.00 charge.
More people than ever are benefitting from our Customer Service expertise in repairs and alterations. In fact, we are now so busy that, should you be planning to send your Páramo garment to us, we would ask that you do this in the New Year, so that you are not without your jacket over Christmas.
In normal circumstances, we endeavour to return all guarantee repairs within 3-4 weeks and 6 weeks for an alteration, modification or repair. This may change due to seasonal variations. For an estimated turnaround time call 01892 786444.
If you have any queries or comments regarding our Customer Service, please click here to send us your feedback.
- Any manufacturing defect will be rectified free of charge indefinitely.
- Damage to the garment by accident or normal ‘wear and tear’ can be repaired by Páramo at a reasonable cost.
- Páramo Directional Waterproof garments, maintained correctly, will outperform membrane and coating based waterproof systems.
The performance of garments using Nikwax Fabrics and Fabric Combinations can be maintained indefinitely by applying Nikwax Garment Aftercare products according to the manufacturer’s instructions. (See Aftercare and Maintenance information)
- Any modifications made to the garment by anyone other than Páramo Customer Services will invalidate this guarantee.
- This guarantee is limited to the repair of the garment and excludes consequential loss or damages.
- Páramo Cambia products are guaranteed for defects in manufacturing. However, as with all base layers, the high performance, stretch and soft handle of these garments makes them vulnerable to damage from abrasive surfaces. Although such damage is unlikely to compromise Cambia’s unique performance, please remember that in harsh conditions these garments are ideally worn under windproofs, waterproofs or other outer layers to protect their appearance.
|Nikwax Aftercare Queries|